Site Address: 1 Dean Drive 
Postal Address: PO Box 294 
Phone 08 8588 1285
Classes sailed
  • Fireball (International Class)
  • Holdfast Trainer
  • Impulse
  • Laser (Olympic Class)
  • Mosquito Catamaran
  • Pacer
  • Paper Tiger Catamaran
  • Bar
  • Boat Storage
  • Canteen
  • Clubhouse
  • Hall Hire
  • Launching Ramp - cement
  • Member Parking
  • Rigging - lawn
  • Sailing School
  • Showers
Activity Days Saturdays and Long Week ends when programmed.
Club Activities Opening Day Regatta and Easter Regatta. Sail training each Saturday morning from November to April from 10am.
Open times The clubrooms are open 10:00 am October long weekend (SA) to Anzac Day
Club information Public meeting to form Club March 1946. The present building, formerly at Pumping Station, then a Powerhouse, was purchased in 1947 and from then took shape and was developed to its present excellent club house. The first Commodore 1946-47 was E. Farmer. The boats sailed 1946-47 were Sharpies, VeeEsses and VeeJays.
Other information There are excellent launching facilities for trailerable yachts next to the club. A caravan park and motel accommodation are located adjacent to the yacht club. There is an outstanding double storey clubroom with bar and catering facilities, which overlooks a large grassed rigging area and a clear view of the complete sailing area. Please contact the Secretary for accommodation contacts and other information


Name Position Email
Peter Dunk Commodore
Mark Pfennig Commodore - Vice
John Eshman Commodore - Rear
Dorothy Dunk Club Secretary
Stephen Thomas Head Instructor